STEP 1 - REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
Hi Bonnaroovians! This is our friendly reminder to register your wristband by going through the simple process below. Your ticket is your investment. Registering your wristband will establish its authenticity and ensure that your uniquely coded wristband belongs to you.
After registering, move on to Step 2 where you can connect your wristband to Microsoft OneDrive and create your Bonnaroo photo history while on the farm.
- For 2014 we ask that all Bonnaroovians apply their wristbands before arriving to the festival tollbooths. Please check out our instructional video HERE
- Each festival-goer is required to register his or her wristband. Do not register someone else's wristband, but love them enough to remind them to register.
- For any questions or problems regarding the registration process, please email us at email@example.com
YOUR WRISTBAND IS NOW REGISTERED, THANK YOU! CHECK OUT THE NEXT STEPS TO ENHANCE YOUR BONNAROO EXPERIENCE
STEP2 - Get personalized event photos!
Connect your wristband to your OneDrive to create a photo history of your Bonnaroo experience. Here’s what you get:
- - A personalized photo collection from every performance that you check into.
- - An extra 100 GB of OneDrive storage for all your photos.
- - A chance to win Photo Pit passes to take pictures at the show of your choice.
At the festival, scan your wristband at the stage check-in locations to automatically receive exclusive photos of the shows you see.
Sign up or sign in with your Microsoft account to link your OneDrive. If you use Xbox Live, Skype, or Outlook.com, you already have a Microsoft account. If not, you can sign up right now with any email address (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL).